konalavadome

Well hi am new (sounds better in my head)

• 2 Replies

sarahtaylor

• Busker
  • Well, bascially I write a lot of songs
    • youtube.com
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »
Okay i dont really know what i am supposed to say, but here is the stuff i can think of, i am 16 currently and am in 6th form studying english, business, psychology and Classical civilisation <---i hate it. I have written songs ever since i was young and i always have i think its a way of getting my feelings out and to be creative, i dont think many people know i write songs as i dont show them any, but some one i knew read them and sais they are good, you should do something with it , and i have left it for a while and finally decided she was right. I have no idea how to get into the music business. I mean it would bemazing to be a singer but i havnt got the best voice in the world but not the worrst lol. and it seems worth a try, if i wrtie songs i want people to know, cause if they get destroyed no one will ever no about them. some of my songs are about people and some of them i would like to show them it was them that inspired me whether it is good or bad.Some of my inspirations are taylor swift, bruno mars, michael jackson (of course) miley cyrus, jonas brothers, basically anyone who writes there own stuff. Okay i have been going on for a bit, but hopefully it may get me somewhere lol
errmm bye :)
ASH

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 07:52:48 PM »
Hi Sarah

Thanks for finding our little community and joining up. I think you'll find it's a friendly place and a great way to share your work with like-minded people.

Welcome :)

Tone
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Nathan1709

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 01:49:43 PM »
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum.  Why not post some of your songs up in the reviews forum to get some feedback.  We're generally quite friendly and it would be cool to get a feel for what you're writing.