konalavadome

First year here

• 9 Replies

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« on: January 07, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
Hi!
I've been a member for about 11 months and I just want to say thanks to all of you for making this forum what it is. The last year has been a tough one for me to say the least. Keeping motivation and joy in life has been difficult. To keep making music, to participate in, and listening to the music of others has been good for me.

I have specific goals set for this year but to those who have one I wish you the best of luck!

Martin

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:07:15 PM »
To be honest Martin I joined after you and assumed you'd been here longer than that. Be great to hear some more from you this year. You were a great encouragement when I first joined and gave me some insightful feedback.

I hope this year is an easier one for you and good luck in your endeavours.

All the best and happy new year

Darren

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 05:36:21 PM »
Martin, I am so pleased the forum provides a positive note in your life. I hope that continues to be true, even grows stronger. Your feedback has always been valuable to me, and I thank you for being part of the forum.

Vicki

Bill Saunders

• Platinum Album
    • https://soundcloud.com/bill-saunders
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 07:11:24 PM »
I dip in and out, but your reviews are of top quality. You hit the nail on the head so often, and articulate so eloquently, noticing things I miss for sure. Sorry to bang on about your reviews rather than your songs, but I for one find it harder to write a worthwhile review than a half decent song sometimes!!

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 10:29:16 PM »
Happy forum birthday to ya Martin.  :)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »
Martin

I've been a member for a few days, and what a fantastic place it is to be, Happy First birthday.

Could be a song in there somewhere...

Thanks for your comments, really apprciate it.

CPM

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 03:13:19 PM »
I keep reading the responses here, and the thread moved to wonder when my own forum birthday is??? So I took a look. I passed my 3 year anniversary on December 22. But it appears my actual first post didn't happen for another year? I think maybe my very first posts may have dropped off the list, but it is true I didn't get active in the forum the first year. In fact I completely forgot I had joined...went looking for forums, found it again, and discovered I was already a member when I tried to join in 2015.

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:22:17 PM »
Martin - thanks to you for your unique perspectives and good humour. Wishing you a better 2018.
All the best!

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 09:00:38 PM »
Thank you all!