konalavadome

Taking Sides

• 18 Replies

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 10:19:54 AM »
Hi,

The Eagles is about as close as i get to country music, so this was a good listen. (I was getting Lyin' Eyes)
The playing is excellent - especially the bit around 2 mins. Just totally in the groove.

Bet it sounds great played live.

Great job.

Digger

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 10:06:50 PM »
Solid, solid entrance with that intro

Everything is clean and crisp while retaining some warmth. Modern but classic in good ways

"Wish I knew what I know now / I didn't know then"
There's a conglomerate of convoluted conjecture right there ;) I can't tell if it is simple reiteration on line two or clever hindsight. Regardless it made me stop and rewind to reassess so great work catching me with it!!

I have said before that with country stylings it has to be very good to interest me. This is solid and enjoyable and something that would definitely get me to search out more from you.

JNx
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

THEFLAVES

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 10:23:28 PM »
Hi,

The Eagles is about as close as i get to country music, so this was a good listen. (I was getting Lyin' Eyes)
The playing is excellent - especially the bit around 2 mins. Just totally in the groove.

Bet it sounds great played live.

Great job.

Digger

Digger - glad you're in the groove. Live outing this coming weekend in Chelmsford hope it goes down well. Thanks for your comments

THEFLAVES

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 10:25:49 PM »
Solid, solid entrance with that intro

Everything is clean and crisp while retaining some warmth. Modern but classic in good ways

"Wish I knew what I know now / I didn't know then"
There's a conglomerate of convoluted conjecture right there ;) I can't tell if it is simple reiteration on line two or clever hindsight. Regardless it made me stop and rewind to reassess so great work catching me with it!!

I have said before that with country stylings it has to be very good to interest me. This is solid and enjoyable and something that would definitely get me to search out more from you.

JNx

James - delighted with your very positive and considered comments. Love that you've picked up on the subtleties we've tried to incorporate here. It won't be to everyone's liking but so pleased you got it.