konalavadome

Bridport nostalgia

• 19 Replies

Scape27

• Busker
  • Still on track
    • For a collection of recent songs and soundtracks
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 05:08:03 AM »
Many thanks to all the people that listened and commented on this track. I really appreciate it. Composing this particular piece proved to be a very emptional and rewarding experience, in many ways similar to painting by memory a picture of a place you treasure ... Cheers. JM
Jean-Michel GEORGE, English/French Songwriter, Singer and Composer for Media.
Whether you're looking for a composer, arranger, lyricist, singer or simply trying to turn your musical ideas into professional sounding finished tracks, I'm always happy to collaborate with other artists. I deliver quality mockups and songs in a wide variety of genres.
http://soundcloud.com/jean-michel-george

KEROUAC1957

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »
Thanks Scape27 for the piano sound tip. I think I'm going to raid my piggy bank.

bootlegbeatnik

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »
it's a beautiful arrangement, were those your own field recordings?

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »
There is an absolutely STUNNING beauty to your composition.  I was so drawn into it that I didn't hear a thing about mood, or "feel".  Just listened to the beauty of it.  I'll have to go back and listen again to get the rest.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »
Beautiful sense of nostalgia in this. I like the fx....it would be just as beautiful and nostalgic without them, but it wouldn't necessarily say seaside to me. It works best where you've woven the sounds in with the music, and especially the sounds of the boats in the marina (at least i think that's what it is...?) as they have their own musicality. Really wonderful piece!