Songwriter Forum > Introductions

Hello

(1/2) > >>

AmbientMathAsh:
Hi, I'm Ash and I'm a student.

Been writing songs for a while now and am in a Math-Rock band called Fixtures. Check us out if you like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fixtures/154142134627303 (sorry about the shameless plugging)

I basically write songs for my band and a few more straight forward acoustic songs just for me.
Stumbled upon this forum and decided it would be useful to get different peoples' opinions of my tunes and also to listen to some other aspiring songwriters' tunes.

Cheers
Ash

tone:
Hi Ash

Welcome to the forum :) Glad to have you with us, and hope you find it a fun and interesting place to hang out.

BTW - what is math rock?

Tone :)

Dutchbeat:
Welcome to the forum, Ash!

is that math as in mathematical? ::)

TNMC:
Hi Ash,
I hope u get as much out of the forum as i have. It is a great place to air new music and get honest and constructive criticsm on it. A real nice bunch of people on here as well!
Are the Magic Numbers mathrock? lol. Only joking, glad ur here and i hope u enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing ur tracks.

Liam (TNMC)

AmbientMathAsh:
Cheers Guys

Oh and Math Rock (As in Mathematical Rock) is Punk or Indy rock that changes time signature quite a lot and contains unusual feels. It's sort of like Prog without the 8 minute epics, Capes and guitar solos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version