Lane1777

• Busker
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »
this is deleted, re-writing.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:31:42 PM by Lane1777 »

little feet

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:33:33 AM »
it won't let me listen to the track right now for some reason.

i like the lyrics, the re-write reminds is an improvement, i was going to mention the "embers" line.. although it doesn't quite fit first time round i think "embers" has a powerful part to play in the theme of this song.

the last revision you posted is probably my favourite for that reason.

something about sitting by a dying fire that evokes all sorts of feelings for me. and as in the song.. i can't help but prod it to see if it'll spark back into life on those cold kind of nights.

looking forward to hearing the music.. once soundcloud pulls it's finger out.

Lane1777

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 04:02:47 PM »
my fault little feet, I have most songs private, i`ll click" that link open.  I was leaning towards that verse as well. its not much of a song, pretty simple, but the conversation with the person was simple involving a female. I just thought if I could get a woman to maybe r+b this a little it would make a better song. maybe you`ll get back to me with your thoughts..re-loaded the link, hope it works for you.
thanks again for taking time to comment.

little feet

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 05:06:56 AM »
you want someone else to sing this when you have a beautiful voice like that?

pish i say! PISH!

really nice. would've liked an outroey type thing as the end sort of fizzled out.. i suppose that's apt for a dying fire but the point is you're longing to re-ignite it.. so a hot poker.. some marshellows.. a warm cat.. i dunno.. i'm just rambling again.

Lane1777

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 05:29:20 PM »
I don`t know little feet, I have this song stuck in my head and hearing a woman doing it. I have found a young lady that will do it for me. she`s a powerhouse..lol  i`m going to re-write this and keep that last verse. I won`t be happy till I hear someone else do it. I`ll bring it back when its finished so you can hear. thanks again for hanging out with me, and commenting.