konalavadome

L'Amour entre les feuilles - a song in French - Love on the leaves

• 14 Replies

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« on: September 21, 2020, 12:32:02 PM »
Hi everybody, I hope you are ok!!!

I particularly like this song, I did it in French, from time to time I like to do a song in French and Spanish, so I change my color.
I think it is very descriptive, I am talking about the waiting, the time that passes, what could have been and was not, about the imprint of oneself on oneself.
I hope you like it. You can find the French lyrics and the approx. English translation.

Stay safe!

Je me demande
c'est quoi ma vie
où se cachèrent
mes rêves
ton regard
et tes lèvres

ça fait longtemps
que tu ne viens pas
cherchant celle
que je fus
dans celle
que je suis

c'est dommage
c'est dommage
le temps qui passe
laissa ses feuilles
sur mon visage
mon visage
mon visage

mon livre s'achève
il rete peu de pages
pour écrire
mon demain

mon demain
mon demain

c'est dommage
de t'avoir sans t'avoir

-------------------------------------------------------

I wonder
what is my life
where are hidden

my dreams
your eyes
and your lips x2

long time ago
that you are not coming
looking for the one
I was
in who I am now

It's a shame
it's a shame

the time that passes
left its leaves on my face x2

my face my face my face

my book is running out
it has very few pages left
to write my tomorrow

my tomorrow, my tomorrow x2

It's a shame
having you
without having you

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 09:44:08 PM by moraamarolaloba »
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 12:41:03 PM »
@moraamarolaloba,

You always create wonderful and intriguing soundscapes.  The highlights are the  exquisite guitar and rhythm section.  Extremely engaging mood music as always.

Paul

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 07:32:55 PM »
Yet another entertaining and original piece of music @moraamarolaloba I love the fusion of the dance beat and the rock guitar. It's very hypnotic, Top quality mix and incredibly creative. A great piece of music  :)

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 11:27:23 PM »
Atmospheric and engaging.. And as always like no-one else.. Great guitar work from Marcus as always.. and the beats are spot on. I think French suits your style and delivery really well - gentle sounds.. Loved this - would love to hear more of your work in French (and Spanish)..

Karen

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 07:31:27 AM »
An upbeat song (lovely guitar tones!) with a downbeat message. The lyrics are very poetic to tell a story in a few words. It does seem that there is no hope, only resignation, though perhaps at least the character in the song still aspires to take some action to write their tomorrow?

Always interesting and provocative! Maybe while there is music there can be still be beauty and dreams.

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 06:29:56 PM »
@Wicked Deeds
Thank you for your comment, sometimes I achieve doing a catching song!! The guitar work is by Marcus Nalgaber, a very talented music composer and guitarist

@Pompey
Fusion has so many possibilities.... Thank you very much for your time and always kind words.

@MonnoDB
You are very kind, it makes me happy someone with so special voice and style tell me so nice words. Thank you very much.... Yes, Marcus guitar is always great.

@adamfarr
I think everything is poetry, that's the truth, multicolored, dark, soft, melancholic, dramatic, cruel, innocent, unpolluted, terrible, heartbreaking poetry, everything is poetry, even cemeteries recite it with a mute voice ... Well, now I stand up.

Thank you for watching and sharing your thought.

Gtacias a todos

Mora

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 11:58:28 AM by moraamarolaloba »

Kafla

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 09:06:19 AM »
Bonjour @moraamarolaloba

There is just something about French isn’t there 😍 Spanish rythmn and French singing = ❤️ It’s a whole new genre with the ambient techno and the guitar licks.

You pull this off together so well because it’s has the potential to be disjointed but it isn’t - it’s like organised chaos you know 😍👏🏻

I have no idea what you are singing about but I want to turn off all the lights and just gently groove 😃

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 01:41:09 PM »
Hola @kafla

Hi, actually I think my work always deals with chaos, something normal given what is happening to all of us, right, however everything is very thought and worked in the arrangement and the instrumentation.
If you are interested, the translation from French to English is in my post just below the video, the lyrics are beautiful, poetic and full of acceptance.
Thanks for stopping by my song. Bew safe!!!
;pra

Kafla

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 01:51:44 PM »
Apologies @moraamarolaloba

I did say I had no idea what you were singing about and yes your correct the translation is attached...

What I meant was your music has such a lovely ambience that it doesn’t matter...man I’m digging a bigger hole here  ;)

I really enjoy listening to your music and I understand how much work you put into it all  :)

Stay safe  :D

Andy

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 03:59:28 PM »
Hola @moraamarolaloba

Another beautiful yet mysterious piece of poetry/soundscape regarding  the passage of time and lost love.Great video and great guitar playing from Marcus. I loved the French vocals too but thanks for adding the translation.

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 04:30:00 PM »
@moraamarolaloba
Hi Mora, another lovely soundscape with the trademark guitar and latin rhythm. The French adds some flavour too! Always and interesting listen!

CHeers

Jamie

kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 07:45:08 AM »
Some truly fantastic atmospheric guitar playing complementing your unique Nico-esque vocals, I can hear this in a night club in Monaco or Cannes. Fantastique!

Kevin

Unclenny

• Solo Gig
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »
Another fantastically artful piece from you @moraamarolaloba .

Marcus' guitar work is a perfect fit, as usual. You two have a wonderful chemistry that works to create wonderfully creative and unique productions....like this one.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?band

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 01:47:26 PM »
@kafla @Grubstar @Jamie @kevysc @Unclenny

Thank you all very much, you are fantastic, I am aware just as you, that these are difficult moments and inspiration hides in clouds of perplexity and fear, that is why I am happy to see you and see that the music continues despite ourselves.
Take care

Life is Master of the Absurd

Mora

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 11:31:50 AM »
As others have said it's atmospheric, complex and beautiful. Once again lifted by the brilliance of your guitar player and the layers of mystery. Absolutely outstanding soundscape - mesmerising and intriguing. A lovely thing indeed.
M