Man of the World

• 3 Replies

sambaker

• Busker
« on: August 01, 2015, 10:10:55 PM »
Find it extremely hard to find the motivation to finish and record any of the number of possibly good ideas i come up with: Lyrics are the hardest.

In the meantime I record some covers. Had a crack at Fleetwood Mac's Man of the World if anyone's interested.

https://soundcloud.com/sambaker/man-of-the-world

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 11:42:42 PM »
It might pay to read the rules for posting, here is the very first paragraph....

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR POSTING IN THE REVIEW FORUMS. READ BEFORE POSTING.

Rules for posting in the Song review forum:
Only members own songs can be posted for review; no cover versions or other copyright protected materials please.

Allan.

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 09:49:13 AM »
A very good attempt, great song well played but nothing can come close to Peter Green's playing and singing, at least for me. I thought it was a little too well played and recorded, it didn't sound as delicate as I feel it should. If you love the original you'll understand what I mean.

I think we have had covers posted in the Bar section before, so if you want to post more covers put them there. I'm sure Tone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome to the Forum, hope you get to finish one of your songs soon.

Keith

sambaker

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 03:27:12 PM »
It might pay to read the rules for posting, here is the very first paragraph....

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR POSTING IN THE REVIEW FORUMS. READ BEFORE POSTING.

Rules for posting in the Song review forum:
Only members own songs can be posted for review; no cover versions or other copyright protected materials please.

Allan.

Cuff me.