How can I forget Mother

• 20 Replies

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 04:28:59 PM »
Hi dig ..

the reverb is the standered in Cubase 4 .. on the output fader in the mixer ..

" It's just not my kind of song - too MOR for me " .. couldn't understand MOR stand for ..

I'm not good in abbreviations .. :D

Cheers ..

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 10:24:13 PM »
Oh Saeed that is a truly lovely song...made me cry remembering my mom :'( ...I agree that you should get this on you tube with a video just before Mother's Day...I think you could have pictures of many different mothers throughout of video...I'd love to have a pic of my mom in there...you've written this song with the prefect amount of emotion and everything you've done with it is brilliant :)
thanks for being you and sharing this song :)

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 02:16:39 AM »
Hello crystalsuzy ..

Thank you for all the support you always given me on this forum .. and glad that you like the song ..

I would like the song to be on you tube but I'm a bit busy with few songs ..I'm a bit scattered ..

and there is no time I could .. just put one picture on the song that will be easy ..

by the way would you like to join me and Benjo on a song he wrote ?? called Bless your Soul .. check it out in the lyrics posts ..

Cheers ..

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 04:25:48 AM »
Hello every one ..

OK the video is posted .. it's a quick job .. mother's pictures .. just as crystalsuzy suggested ..

hope you'll like it ..

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
Nice easy rhythms and lovely acoustic guitar.
Glad it resonated with others but kind of with Digger on this one, however I'm sure mothers would like it and bet your friend's is very happy, I think its lovely to write a song for someone.
Well executed as ever.
:)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 11:37:44 AM »
Hi Neil ..

You see mothers are such a wonderful and lovely creatures .. they love any thing from their kids .. never ever expects much in return .. just lovely .. even after they leave you still the memories are wonderful .. :D

about Digger .. well he's a Digger .. digging for the jewels in the songs .. main I'm afraid does not have one .. :D

Cheers