konalavadome

Galaxy(Full Video Studio) valentine contest entry

• 19 Replies

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 08:01:46 PM »
I loved this.  I couldn't hear anything that sounded like it was "rushed to finish in time." 

I'm not a musician, but I sure know what I like.  I liked this as a lyric way back when, and I LOVE it as a song.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
Hello Patrick

this is really good...and money well spent, i think...although i've not really heard what you can do without the full studio production

nice groove going on...cool tune :)
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

olivergearing

• Open Mic
    • Oliver Gearing @ Reverbnation
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 11:29:21 PM »
Great stuff, especially enjoyed being a fly on the wall of the session via YouTube!

It's a chilled song, so I wouldn't try and add much more if I were you. id love to get my tunes sounding like this...

Patrick Kordish

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »
Thank you all so much for the kind words and input! Be sure to vote for the V-Day contest before the deadline tomorrow and please subscribe to my YouTube channel 'Patrick Kordish' thanks again!

Patrick Kordish

• Busker
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 06:20:47 AM »
Hello Patrick

this is really good...and money well spent, i think...although i've not really heard what you can do without the full studio production

nice groove going on...cool tune :)

Thank you PaulAds! I have a non studio production song posted in the unfinished songs section of this forum. It's called 'Wind me up'