Published poet looking for producers of hiphop/dance/ANY beats, MCs & vocalists

• 2 Replies

superdavek

• Busker
« on: August 10, 2014, 07:00:40 AM »
Hi, I'm new to poetry but I think I'm getting better with each attempt. I don't want to be a performer and have no musical talent so I am going to require the assistance of some talented people to get my words put to music, which is my ultimate goal.

I have had 5 poems published so far. They can be found on my website: http://www.superdavek.com/
under the heading 'all poems.' I have just started my first project (this week) and the details of it can be found under the heading 'my project' on the website.

Producers, I am looking for beats from any genre of music that have not been used by anyone else previously. My preferences are hip-hop and hard-house/techno but I like everything. Please send beats, as many as you want but please indicate which poems they are intended for.

Vocalists/MCs, ideally, please perform one or two of the poems you like best (five maximum)  with music and without music. Please feel free to pick any beat. If you struggle to find one you like, just send a vocal or you could choose an instrumental version of one of the songs on my 'inspiration/links' page. If you know a producer or produce yourself, please attempt a finished track.

If I make any money out of this project, (and you help) so will you. The terms can be found under 'my project' on my website.

Thanks for any interest,

Dave K

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:03:39 AM by superdavek »

Scrapheaper

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 05:50:26 PM »
I feel you will have better luck on future producers forum... there are a lot more mcs and beatmakers there than there are here

superdavek

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »
Thanks Scrapheaper, I'm already on it but haven't had much feedback on there either. Oh well, worth a try. It's looking like I'm going to have to do the vocals myself which I really don't want to do. I'm looking for lyrics (for choruses) too so I thought this would be a good place to post. Cheers man.