SKYDIVIN...........DOGMAX-STYLUS

• 14 Replies

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:55:22 PM »
Hi Wondrous,songwritin',music makin, peepz  Heres a special something which evolved due to the charmingly debonair gentlman Mr.PAT FEELEY  who also is known to most of you as:DOGMAX.
          Pat sent me a Song called: Aint that a shame & asked me to  Stylusify that track & on playing around with the idea of a young Pat feeley chasing after his love(now his wife) we came up with this song:Skydivin........Fallin for you. I'm hoping he will eventually sing the song & well till he does?
heres my demo  as a guide for  Pat to complete the task ;D He is a naughty pineapple & I have warned
him I will send him to Siberia if he dont  get this done  Lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Skydivin   Dogmax/Stylus COLLABORATION

Take me to your party,I'll be dancin' with you
   You look a million dollars,thats not far from the truth
   I wanna make you mine,so sweet,Oh I fancy you
   kissin' & a huggin'  till the party is through........

I see a majic sparkle & its coming from you
   I wanna spend my life wanna spend it with you......

Skydivin..........I'm fallin' for you.........
   I'm skydivin.....  I'm headin' for you.....

I see you everyday,good job,you live so close by
   I wonder if you see me,with those beautiful eyes
   I really want to tell you that youre so my desire
   You take away my breath & now my heart is on fire

Every precious moment,so in love so it seems
   Let me really tell you,Youre the girl of my dreams

Skydivin..........Etc...................

I want you to love me.....till the day.....that I die     (till the day I die......)
      I want you to fall for me... fall in love................ Head over heels
      & fall in love  ............Head over heels.............................................

Skydivin........Etc......................Fallin for you   ( x2)

Pure magnetism,No hesitation,Pure adoration,No moderation
   Its all affection,& yoiur perfection,& manifestion,Your attention

Skydivin...........  Skydivin..........Skydivin........I'm fallin' for you..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY    MR & MRS PAT FEELEY  Sincere  best wishes   Hug'zzz   Stylus  :)

http://soundcloud.com/stylus-barot/skydivin-stylus-dogmax

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
oieeeeeee  You lot!   lazy gitz..... ;D ;D ;D ;D    About time you commented on this song  itzzzz for
DOGMAX.     he,he,he,he                        STYLUS :)

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 08:29:35 PM »
You should post it in the finished songs section :)
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 08:37:06 PM »
Hi   Jess   This is only a guide vocal demo....to initially show  DOGMAX  how it goes...I sent him this as guide & also  just the backing track but the lazy git wont sing it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            Plus    :'( :'(  I cant post it on ' finished'  as i still have a few day's  before my 2 weeks ration allowance  to post a new song is up..... :'( :'( :'( :'(  booo hoooooo..... :'( :'( :'(

(Unless give the dogasong Dogmaximisizes his energies in singin it &  uploads it????

Dogmax

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 08:50:32 PM »
Well Stylus my friend

You done a great job with the words and music its been a pleasure working with you Mate and i know this wont be the last, as you know i did put my vocals to this but listening back i knew your vocals was just right for Skdivin, always what right for the song Mate you know that, puzzle as to why you post it here.

You're a good Mate Stylus.

Me and my Wife Ann says, Thank you so Much.

Haha just after reading your last post (give the dogasong)   ;D  woof woof   ;D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:57:26 PM by Dogmax »

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 10:10:20 PM »
Hi   Jess   This is only a guide vocal demo....to initially show  DOGMAX  how it goes...I sent him this as guide & also  just the backing track but the lazy git wont sing it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            Plus    :'( :'(  I cant post it on ' finished'  as i still have a few day's  before my 2 weeks ration allowance  to post a new song is up..... :'( :'( :'( :'(  booo hoooooo..... :'( :'( :'(

(Unless give the dogasong Dogmaximisizes his energies in singin it &  uploads it????

Hi Stylus...this is lovely...you could post it in the unfinished section so you'll get more reviews till your 2 weeks are up  :) :) :) CS

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:49 AM »
Hi  Pat
          I sincerely adore you my friend & from the moment this song was put to seed.I very much felt
that anything I did with this was a  Gift to both  you & Ann. HAPPY ANN-iversary :)

This song just would never have happened  if I did not bump into you on this forum.You greatly inspired me & Your words & lovely story about your days down memory lane just led me into
Skydivin  You know my humour.....but  that aside   I bladdee  lov ya  Dogmax  but not like
Ann does....!  he,he,he ;D ;D ;D
           Ref:  Puzzled why I put it here..?   I thought collaboration...?   Anyway  regards to
       You & Ann  &  Give yourself a Pat on the back!   ;D ;D ;D   Stylus :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
Suze....................!

You are  unbelievably  my favourite  human being on this planet!  Without your help I'm just a guitar with no strings...... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hug'zzz        Thanx'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x   Stylus :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »

You are  unbelievably  my favourite  human being on this planet!  Without your help I'm just a guitar with no strings...... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hug'zzz        Thanx'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x   Stylus :)

You are too funny Stylus ;D ;D You really do have a good sense of humour  ;D ;D

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 12:05:31 PM »

You are  unbelievably  my favourite  human being on this planet! 
*cries hysterically*  :'( :'( :'( IT'S NOT NICE TO HAVE FAVOURITES (unless it's me ;D) :'( :'(  :'(
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 02:22:21 PM »

*cries hysterically*  :'( :'( :'( IT'S NOT NICE TO HAVE FAVOURITES (unless it's me ;D) :'( :'(  :'(

( Stylus  realises his mistake  & cries historically &  begs for  forgivance & rectifies his mistake
 only to get a smack on the head by Suze  who pulled the plug out of  stylus's  ampli-fryer.... ) ;D

Jess  you are believingly my most favourite  human bean on this planet & also adjacent planets,
 some which are not even discovered yet because everyones to busy writing & making music :)

oh   & a hug'zzz   to you  Jess              Stylus :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 10:31:02 PM »

( Stylus  realises his mistake  & cries historically &  begs for  forgivance & rectifies his mistake
 only to get a smack on the head by Suze  who pulled the plug out of  stylus's  ampli-fryer.... ) ;D

Jess  you are believingly my most favourite  human bean on this planet & also adjacent planets,
 some which are not even discovered yet because everyones to busy writing & making music :)

Thanks for taking the pressure off Jess :) ...it was getting hard to live up to ;D ;D ;D

hug'zzz to both of you :-* :-*

Jess

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 11:44:37 PM »

Thanks for taking the pressure off Jess :) ...it was getting hard to live up to ;D ;D ;D

hug'zzz to both of you :-* :-*
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

benjo

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »
hey guys,

nice to hear this HAPPY ANNIVESARY this is what it's all about
really enjoyed this great title too,  believe me pat is being modest
his voice is great, well done guys first of many,  tony...

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 11:25:14 PM »

Hi Benjo   Yes Pat  certainly is modest  but he cant hide his talant  thats for sure....why do you think I made  friends with him? ;D  he is a great role model...no correction....He is a  Model  &  he has an individual  style & distinctive voice.   I truly admire him         Cheerz  Tony   :)