konalavadome

THE WHALE

• 5 Replies

CK2020

• Busker
« on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:02 PM »
hi guys here is my song the whale plz listening to it and be happy to hear ur feedback many thanks and much appreciated

https://soundcloud.com/permalinkckck/the-whale

jimbobjunior

• Busker
  • Leeds based songwriter
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »
Very catchy tune you've written there, has a slight pixies/placebo feel to it which is right up my street, can imagine this being a good song to have up loud whilst driving on the motorway. Definitely got a summery feeling to it.

CK2020

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 04:39:41 PM »
hey thanks jimbob yeah i love pixies thanks for listening ! cheers

giitlesriddles

• Open Mic
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 05:31:43 PM »
Hey,

I'm writing as I listen.

Cool clean guitar sound, very raw. Now here's an electric guitar, and more. The layering is really cool.
But it seems that the intro is going on for a while. Is there no singing?

Then it switches back to clean. This is getting repetitive. I hear some faint singing, but this doesn't work as an instrumental.

It needs a lead line, doing a melody with synth or piano, or vocals. This is just the same thing over and over.

Add vocals and it'll be a great track.

Good luck

Nate

KaelJay

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 03:43:24 AM »
What a catchy tune to hear! It's has a groovy 60's 70's feel to me. It's too jumble from light to dark sounding. Maybe stick with one would be good.

I would really love to hear this with vocals!

Mikael

lennystone

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »
such a cool song, got a indie/alternative feel to it. I agree with the others I think adding vocals would really complete it. Or maybe just making the vocals in there louder, I thought they actually mixed well with the song.