Now you can't say you didn't know...

• 4 Replies

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
 http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/khazar-empire-illuminati-and-new-world-order/
It is quite a long video but worth listening to at least, whether you agree with it or not.
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 11:28:26 PM »
It's a pretty interesting video with a lot of points I agree with. But I don't like the idea that the world can't be peaceful without religion, or that satanism is a true force for evil in this world.

I'd also like the speaker to reference his sources. It's one thing to say all of these things, but it's another thing to back it up with evidence. That's not to say I haven't seen evidence to support some of his claims.

Interesting to hear him talk about false flag attacks - happens to be the subject of my new song! :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:46:21 AM »
I'm with you there mate.  :)
If there is one thing I have learned and that is never to take anything at face value from ANY source.
The video is very interesting and coupled with a plethora of other materials I have been researching
it is very close to the picture I have been building up for myself. The statement that the world can't be peaceful without religion was something I dissagreed with too as an athiest.
A lot of it I am finding evidence that fits this "theory" but there is still a lot that I want to check is actually true before I take it to be true just because he says so.
It's very frightening though isn't it.
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:10 AM »
Frightening indeed. But it's not over till the fat lady sings as they say. I'm half way through this vid at the mo
which paints a more balanced view in my opinion.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
Thanks for that link Tone. I'm going to spend some time tonight watching it.
Here's another that is very interesting and of course linked.
This guy was imprissoned for making this documentary.
&index=161&feature=plpp_video