konalavadome

Recovering

• 42 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2023, 11:31:18 PM »
Oh, bloody hell. That's just not good enough. I'm not surprised you're fed up. I sincerely hope they get their act together sharpish and give you the treatment you need. Wishing you all the very best.

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2024, 12:53:06 PM »
Hey Martin, if it isn't bad enough having to have the op, especially at Chrictmas, it must feel like they're rubbing salt into it when they f$@* up the organisation.  Take care.
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2024, 06:24:29 PM »
Been incommunicado a while. I'm STILL in hospital! I have moved back to Oldham in the last couple of days though.

Finally had the op on the 29th and then spent nearly a month stuck in Stoke going through hell, recovering. And it was hell at times. So much so I had a breakdown. Medical care was second to none but mental care was non-existent. I'm nearing the end of my 11th week in hospital - it takes a toll.

I'm here until at least the end of next week... I just want to go home and start  to rebuild my sanity and my physical strength... :(

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2024, 06:48:19 PM »
Hello Martin,

I'm sorry to hear about your ill health and the difficult times that you are experiencing.  Life has a nasty habit of testing us to our limits at times and we can never be prepared.  You should be proud of your resolve and you're fighting spirit.  I hope that you experience better health in the months to come. stay strong as you continue with your recovery.

Paul

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2024, 08:53:28 PM »
Take care and stay strong @Sterix life is a rollercoaster man and you’ve had enough downs so hopefully you’re on an upwards trajectory

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 10:30:44 AM »
Been incommunicado a while. I'm STILL in hospital! I have moved back to Oldham in the last couple of days though.

Finally had the op on the 29th and then spent nearly a month stuck in Stoke going through hell, recovering. And it was hell at times. So much so I had a breakdown. Medical care was second to none but mental care was non-existent. I'm nearing the end of my 11th week in hospital - it takes a toll.

I'm here until at least the end of next week... I just want to go home and start  to rebuild my sanity and my physical strength... :(

That's a proper bumpy road man,wishing you all the best for the coming days and your pending release from hell.

Nick Ryder

• Solo Gig
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 10:58:57 AM »
I'm so sorry and can't even begin to imagine h ow you must be feeling.

My dad has been in hospital since last Tuesday and even after such a short time, he's getting frustrated so 1,000 time worse for you.

At least you have some light tan the end of this very long tunnel.

All my very best to you.

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 05:31:31 PM »
I finally came out of hospital last Thursday. Nearly 12 weeks! Had a few days of rest and now my wife is cracking the whip to get me into some sort of shape again. Going to be seriously hard work I can tell you.

I should be back on the songwriting bandwagon soon. I have somy lyrics to finish off for one of my bands this week if I'm able.

Thanks for all the prayers/good wishes!

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 11:05:02 AM »
I finally came out of hospital last Thursday. Nearly 12 weeks! Had a few days of rest and now my wife is cracking the whip to get me into some sort of shape again. Going to be seriously hard work I can tell you.

I should be back on the songwriting bandwagon soon. I have somy lyrics to finish off for one of my bands this week if I'm able.

I bet it feels great to escape. Here's hoping the coming year is a good one for ya.   8)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 03:39:41 PM »
Gently does it Dude, nothing too strenuous, lifting a full pint glass is the perfect exercise..

rightly

• Stadium Tour
  • newer Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/2rightly
    • My cloud o' sound.
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2024, 08:14:38 PM »
Oh that sounds terrible !
Im sorry to hear that
I hope your managing to keep your spirits from getting too low.
Have a speedy recovery.
It's either this or that, then again it might be the other. 

I can promise you a future of slow decline.

Don't eat the yellow snow

And there you have it. 

https://soundcloud.com/2rightly

https://soundcloud.com/rightly

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2024, 05:05:14 PM »

So pleased to hear you're now out of hospital. Indeed, take it steady to start with. I can imagine it will be hard work getting back to some sort of normality. It will be lovely to hear some music from you, but only when you feel ready. I wish you all the very best.

rightly

• Stadium Tour
  • newer Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/2rightly
    • My cloud o' sound.
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »

I hope things are going well for you.

I was once in hospital for 3 weeks
I started to get quite irritable in that last week

12 weeks, I just can't imagine.
It's either this or that, then again it might be the other. 

I can promise you a future of slow decline.

Don't eat the yellow snow

And there you have it. 

https://soundcloud.com/2rightly

https://soundcloud.com/rightly