konalavadome

Ancient City ©

• 30 Replies

Jathon Delsy

• Open Mic
  • The Twisted Troubadour of Fleeting Fantasia
    • Jathon Delsy
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »
Comes in a fresh and faithful as a spring morning. Strange, kookily cool harmonies take me to a magical land of crystal streams and beautiful people. A kind of knowing innocence pensively pervades this deliciously different piece. I suppose that technically the harmonies are out of tune, but they are definitely in tune with the vibe, the pretty poetry, the whimsical word picture. The middle section creates a sense of musical fantasia that gently uplifts these gentle meanderings to a frothily epic fountain of soft brilliance. Stoned without being flacky, psychedelic without being meretricious, sweet without being sentimental, indeed exquisite without being saccharine, full of hopeful humanism and serene soul.
Until we meet again CrystalSuzy, bye, bye-bye, I'll miss you, with your transparent charm and unaffected elegance.

WOW Jathon :) what an absolutely exquisite review :) you are indeed a true poet and if I may, I'd like to use some of your words in a song some day :) thank you so much for taking the time to listen to and review my song so eloquently :) we will definitely meet again  :)

Hello crystalsuzy - I reckon that we already know each other well already.
Please feel free to use any of my words in any way you see fit.
Sincerely, Jathon.