konalavadome

You tube

• 4 Replies

djtomo

• Busker
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:05:29 PM »
Hi everyone long shot
 I make videos just for myself and family just for fun not profit but am always looking for original  songs to use  I thought here might be worth a try
I like all types of music esspecially artists like Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Ben Harper,Foo fighters ,Chronix,r&b most things  mostly I  make movies of family & friends having walks and  surfing beach holidays so on
Hopefully a few people may not mind me using there music and inspire me to become a better videographer
through there music

thank you for your time reading this post

best regards  Chris

Play Guitar cant sing

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »
Hi Chris
You'd be totally welcome to use one of my or my band's tracks if you liked any of them. We have no videos for our stuff so you'd be filling a hole. See if you like anything by Elastic Justice (band) or Commodore 64 (me solo) on Soundcloud. I won't be offended if it's not what you're after.
Cheers
Pauly
It's all too beautiful.

djtomo

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 06:05:53 PM »
Thanks Pauly
Great stuff on there thanks
Good to hear some cool original material also liked the angle of the north reference Its  just up the road from me

thanks again

Chris
Play Guitar cant sing

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
Hi Chris.  You're very welcome to usee some of my songs. Pompeyjazz on soundcloud.  Cheers John

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 06:37:32 PM »
Yo Chris,welcome along.  :)

If there is ever a medium I am clueless about,it is video. You are welcome to fit the visual to any of my sonic offerings.

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks