Ways to Fall - AtticVibes with BooksandGuitars

• 21 Replies

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 08:36:59 PM »
Hi Guys,

Thanks again for listening, Some great comments on this track, booksandguitars guy is super chuffed with the feedback on this as are we.
Loving the indie ballad vibe, anthem feel, we love to ram that chorus.

Thanks @RealKevM for the nice comments, this style right up your street.

@Skub yeh, some nice space in here to let the acoustic and vocal breathe, very much booksandguitars vibe.
Unlike our next upcoming track where you cant get a fag paper in past the shouty vocals and lanes of guitars. lol

Thanks again to all of you that took time to listen.

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2020, 03:19:17 PM »
Has a touch of Oasis to it. I like Oasis so not a bad thing.
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 01:51:19 PM »
@Cawproductions
Hi, really good song, well played, produced and arranged. Shades of 'small pond in the desert'  ;) but thats OK those boys did well enough!
Enjoyable

Cheers
Jamie

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2020, 04:25:52 PM »
I really liked it!  I get the britpop references that some have mentioned but that wasn't my overall feeling when I first played it (well maybe the solo  ;D).  Great mix as well, initially i thought the vocals were a bit low but now I just think they fit well.  Probably tells me that my own vocals are too high in the mix  :o

Great job!
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2020, 08:43:56 PM »
Yes,
Neatly with acoustic building into big chorus, and back again, all done well.
Getting a wiff of Richard A too.
Only though would be to bolster the chorus with a bit less driven guitars and more strings on top of the melody.
Catchy
:-)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

Morefrog Jones

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 07:31:30 PM »
Spot on...big fan of your production...I honestly think its half the battle getting it sounding 'right'.......song is pleasant enough and holds the interest throughout.....Ive heard stuff inferior to this on the radio....this is radio ready and deserves more.

Grubstar

• Open Mic
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 02:33:55 PM »
Hi, another very enjoyable collaboration between you guys, very powerful with a great chorus. Only comment is I also thouight the vocal in the first chorus was a bit lost but it seems to improve as the song progresses.Great song though.