Our Unexplainable

• 18 Replies

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 07:27:58 PM »
I loved the song, the lyrics, and this "I love you more than skies are blue" wow!!!

Your voice has this kind of colour that makes me to listen to it but I think the same than Lostboy.
Great song and emotion.

Felices Fiestas.
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

kieronfairhurst

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 10:57:23 PM »
I loved the song, the lyrics, and this "I love you more than skies are blue" wow!!!

Your voice has this kind of colour that makes me to listen to it but I think the same than Lostboy.
Great song and emotion.

Felices Fiestas.

The "i love you more than skies are blue" is one of the lines i came up with. It came to me in the shower lol.

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »
I know I've already said a bit but I forgot something I was going to say.

I've been reading your conversation about the song.....interesting. I see you had a few words about the title and you obviously went with this. I've got no suggestion to make other than I don't think it's a good title....it just sounds a bit odd to me.
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

pacho

• Busker
  • Just write and sing!
    • Pacho Music Blog
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 10:08:01 PM »
Nice work Yodasdad.. Structure of this song is very interesting man, It look pretty complex to me. But nice I like it , I love your voice.. MAybe in this track the voice is little flat if i compare it with your song Strength in me .. But i love it