Indigo Violet Dances at the Rainbow Room

• 25 Replies

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 10:29:28 PM »
Glorious clanky guitar in a fun bomb filled setting. What's not to like?  :D

It's why Adolf lost ze war,he was in das bunker perfecting his Indigo dance moves and letting his world domination thang slide.

Da bomb.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 11:24:12 PM »
Wass t F!!! Always amazingly imaginative and inventive Tina. I love your guitar sounds and arrangements. Touch of B52s meets Hank Marvin. Now that's a thought  :)

Cheers pompeyjazz

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 12:16:43 AM »
Tina, you´re one of the best guitarists I´ve heard in a long time. I´m not sure how many people appreciate what it takes to pull off those riffs. This is so creative and inventive, joyous from start to finish. My only grip is your German accent needs a bit of work.

I have no idea why you are not making a living as a session player at the very least. You should be very much in demand.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 06:59:37 PM »
this is just great, Tina...i loved it  :).

and you sound like you're having a ball, too
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 11:45:31 PM »
Once again I'm blown away by your creativity and talent, Tina! :o Your guitar playing brilliant  :o
I love the subject and you paint such a vivid picture of this event, in a humorous, yet horrifying way :o
This is amazing, and it is indeed and an event that I wouldn't miss for anything...not even a bomb :o 

When I post my 'songs' here I am confident about them...but it only takes a couple of lukewarm reviews & my confidence has gone & im thinking omg its rubbish why did I post it!
but then I get some great reviews & im thinking it is good after all  i was right!...is anybody else like this?

Yes, I feel exactly the same way Tina, except that I'm not always that confident about my songs
when I post them :-\  I like them, but I don't know if anyone else will, or it they're any good  ::)

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 01:04:58 AM »
love the rythm track the double snare and early 60s kind of sparkle to it ..
really nice guitar playing seering kind of tones bouncing off the walls ..
works really well in headphones too
the reprise is brilliantly done..took me by surprise completely..
sounds real..i expect it was the crowd from your local hockey club !
great stuff t

intrigueing tale, little known fact was it was her manager basil barnett who would have to force her into the theatre.. each night he used to say ‘ come on, inyougo violet..

i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 07:20:11 PM »
I didnt want to bump this but now nooms has commenetd & pushed it back up the list I can say thankyou to everyone who listened  since the 25th & said such wonderfully nice things ...you are very kind & I feel very encouraged to carry on making my music & trying to be creative
martyn that was a amazing compliment...thank you :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Dimitris

• Busker
  • ...Remember: Shows go on! It's what they do!
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 10:03:37 AM »
I hope this doesn't sound phalocratic or odd... But I always thought of guitar as a man's instrument...

I stand corrected and submit my respect to you! Hats off!!! You really bring the house down...

And the air-raid sirens at 0:50 were a blast.

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
I hope this doesn't sound phalocratic or odd... But I always thought of guitar as a man's instrument...

I did chuckle when read your post Dimitris.

Best to brace yourself now while the redoubtable Ms M proceeds to rip off your arm and beat you with the wet end!

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 09:23:34 PM »

well of course it is a mans instrument & i shouldnt realy be playing it..
sometimes i think i only do it to upset people :)
thank you for your comments
isnt phalocrati a greek holiday resort? ;D

see skub ..no blood
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2016, 01:51:19 PM »
Hi Tina,

You can certainly play some mean electric guitar. You have great tone, invention and musicality. This song is a feast of textures and ideas as adamfar has said. I don't know where you get your ideas from but you seem to have a bottomless well of invention. I thought this was bloody excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

M