konalavadome

Copper Coated Heart - Ramshackles Remix.

• 16 Replies

andy5544

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »
but this is probly the worst lyric ive heard you write i much prefer your funny stuff andy....

i liked it but I didn't write it Tina .... Songsthatcry wrote it for the blueprint challange    :-[  :)
I wanted to be a hippy....but my mum wouldn't let me !!

Beware the JudDeRMan when the moon grows FAT !!!!!!!!

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »
but this is probly the worst lyric ive heard you write i much prefer your funny stuff andy....

i liked it but I didn't write it Tina .... Songsthatcry wrote it for the blueprint challange    :-[  :)

I had noticed Tina`s comment and was willing to let it pass,but now you`ve highlighted it i`ll respond.

They weren't written to be sung in this style....also this re-mix as served to isolate Andy`s vocal .....by not sticking closely to the original layout of the lyrics..the story line is fragmented....theres a deadpan sound to the vocal which although no doubt deliberate ...flattens the song to a sort of a dirge,,again i think this was deliberate ,,.it`s an experimental piece...thats not going to be for everyones ear.

Theres 4 more versions ............were the lyrics sound totally fine,,in a more regular song format....i`m not slagging anyone off here ..just offering an explanation .