Bang Bang

• 18 Replies

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 08:43:22 PM »
Hi,

Liked that. Wonderfully trippy. Nice harmonies. Interesting guitar. Really liked the outro - would have liked it a bit longer.

All the best,

Digger

Pez

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »
at first sounded a bit foo fighters, i imagined some big chunky guitars comin in any second. thatd work!!
 i do like it for what it is but think it could switch up more. I'm a big fan of excessive amounts of Loud/Quiet/loud/Quiet though if you know what i mean. Drums a tad distant for me when they do come in. Best I heard from you vocally on this. Good work on that. The layers are really nice. Thanks for commenting on my track too, appreciate that. :)

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »
i like the guitars, gonna take a few listens to get intoi like how theres different bits to it so ya kinda wanna have another listen and make sense of whats going on, couldnt make out some of the lyrics but sounded like some good lyrics! chilled out tune! agree with some people about the outro its there and its gone could have went on a bit longer like!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks

Kafla

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
Very nice Scahvu,

Excellent guitar playing mate and the harmonies really stood out as being perfect to me :D

Can't really fault it my friend  ;D