konalavadome

Another review please?

• 5 Replies

Britchick109

• Busker
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:06:31 PM »

This is her 2nd song.  She's written 2 more but hasn't published them yet.

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »
Amazing ;D ;D ;D I struggled for ages trying to play and sing at the same time.....you seem to be able to do it without any effort at all....you have talent.  The song has good structure, and you play with confidence.  You have a lovely voice, and the vocal melodies work very well. I loved the performance, and the endearing way your eyes wandered around the room ::) ::)  Practice, practice, practice then practice some more....and I'm sure you'll go far ;D ;D  I look forward to hearing more of your work.
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

garys2811

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »
Well done. This is a nice song. The lyrics are deep and mature for one so young. You have a lovely voice and it was nice to hear you opening up with confidence and it gives your song a dynamic. Its hard to do with one vocie and a guitar.

I don't think that the recording captured the quality of your vocie so you might like to think about how you could improve that. It's hard to sing well and play well at the same time. You've done a good job but you could work on your strumming technique and timing a bit and you'll turn a good performance into something fantastic. Well done keep at it !!!
Garys2811

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 10:24:12 PM »
We will have to call you little Adele.......i agree this is a good song that would greatly benefit from better recording.....theres a nice tone to your voice and your good at singing the notes..

Really a bit of quality...well done.

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 06:40:06 PM »
Great vocal and delivery.
2nd song, well I never, as others have said keep working on it and hone that talent
 :) :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Britchick109

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 03:00:55 AM »
Hi, this is Kiera. I really appreciate all your lovely comments about my video! I'll take it into consideration to get a new mic and record everything separately. Thank you!  :) :D :) :D :) :D :)