1000 Songs in a year

• 17 Replies

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 08:02:59 PM »
I'm bollixed at the moment. I'm playing out most of September and the other part I'm working..I'm knackered tryin to keep an even keel..

Catch ya laters..

Annoying Twit

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »
I've been away from the forum for a bit. How many songs have you written so far?

Jack Ryper

• Busker
  • I just want to be remembered.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 12:32:00 PM »
Hey everyone, read your posts, in regards to the whole 1 good song 1000 bad songs thing, its just a bit of fun as stated at the top and out of 1000 songs how do you know I won't make at least 1 good one? people do all kinds of challenges, usually for fun, to test themselves, also whoever mentioned production I don't use any really I only use some reverb because I use a webcam mic and if I don't it sounds completely flat, all instrument effects are made by me using various stuff (effects pedals, different settings on my err, digital piano? it's not technically a keyboard, moving around the room etc)  people mentioning about improving and all the songs being the same, if you look at my songs , for example.

This is me 3 months ago. this is from the second album I did (all my songs are recorded on the same thing, my computer)

https://soundcloud.com/jack-ryper/magnitude

to this right here which i just made, you'll find that I am in fact improving, my songs are all written as played so most of them I have only EVER played the once you hear on sc and I write the lyrics as I sing because I have severe memory loss so I can't even remember how to play them, I don't even know my own birthday its that bad

https://soundcloud.com/jack-ryper/isolophobia?in=jack-ryper/sets/isolophobiaphilophobia

I guess you guys have your opinions I just thought it was a really cool and unique idea...I guess not?

AT, I've been really sick for a while so only just started making songs again but I've done about 200 now.