Put Your Hands Together & Scream

• 21 Replies

Kafla

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2020, 08:49:17 AM »
When you press play on one of your songs Chris you never know what will come next...

This is a full on audio assault...but a good assault lol

Extremely hooky with an amazing lyric...the chorus is so catchy...catchier than...well let’s not go there 😌

Very feel good catchy pop expertly presented 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 07:17:04 PM »
@5 guys named Lars
enjoying the funky groove and the dead catchy insistent chorus. And the repeating guitar motif.
Has a great collective feel to it
:-)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

mickyplankton

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 11:07:26 AM »
Hi Guys

I’m a bit late to the party with this one but WHAT A PARTY! This is hands down (or up) my fave forum song this year. No disrespect to any of the other songs I’ve reviewed, but this one has so much personality, groove and infectious melody that you can’t hep being wholly won over by it. Definitely should be a hit single and I would promote this heavily if you are that way inclined.

Well done all. Vocals, bass and beat are all perfect. Cheers Micky

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 09:46:06 AM »
@5 guys named Lars

Hey Chris,

There's always a market for songs that's are as catchy as this.  It's  accessible to all.  I can hear the pompeyjazz contributions and they work to great effect. Lovely production. I really enjoyed the simple yet very effective musical motifs and delightful break down of instrument that occasionally lay the track almost bare, providing a wonderful contrast.  One to  market for sure!

Well done.

Paul

BassPlayerPete

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2020, 02:01:24 PM »
@5 guys named Lars @pompeyjazz - Love this track, guys. Great atomsphere and hook with hints of 21 Pilots. I have some minor suggestions, but based on the fact that I was accused of 'sticking the boot in' for an innocous comment by another member, I will refrain from commenting as such from here on in.

Superb job though, guys.

@pompeyjazz - if I read you correctly, Scousers of the world unite, lah!! I assume you are of THE faith ;)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2020, 02:03:59 PM »
@BassPlayerPete I'm a Cov Kid in Portsmouth  :) Although there are a few guys from the Liverpool area on the forum  :)

BassPlayerPete

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »
Ah, sorry @pompeyjazz for the misunderstanding. At least we're both far from our roots!! Hope you're having a good Saturday.