konalavadome

Montydog is still alive!

• 4 Replies

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« on: February 13, 2023, 12:16:25 PM »
Hi folks. Just a quick post to say I have returned from my self imposed exile after I really don't remember how long. I turned 60 last year,  the band I was in is now just a duo and my wife's father was very ill and has recently passed away. So a combination of things really made me take a step back. I have been writing and recording material for my next album and also for a new joint album with my only remaining band mate. I'll post something new pretty soon. I've done some reviewing and I notice a lot of the old faces are still on here and producing insanely good material. I hope to listen to some of the more recent arrivals in due course. It's great to be back.
M

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 01:46:45 PM »
Yes…it’s really great to have you around again.

You’ve been a big miss.

I’ll look forward to hearing “the voice that’s the housewives’ choice” once again 😀
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 02:44:11 PM »
Hey there - great to have you around again! I always think of you when I hear First Aid Kit who you put me onto. I look forward to whatever you have cooking.

Kafla

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 06:45:11 PM »
[quote author ;D ;D=PaulAds link=topic=19254.msg186689#msg186689 date=1676296005]
Yes…it’s really great to have you around again.

You’ve been a big miss.

I’ll look forward to hearing “the voice that’s the housewives’ choice” once again 😀
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D

It’s great to have you back Monty - a unique talent and a gentleman to boot…😇