U BLEW IT ALL AWAY. STYLUS

• 40 Replies

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 07:01:19 PM »
Dear Verlon........I  am almost lost for words..( emphasis on Almost) :)

Firstly Thank you for being my No:1 fan....purely because  I think I have ONE fan  & that is YOU
I did have another fan  but the motor went on it  ;D   I dont think  I am any good & previously have
said  I have  as much talent  as a ' ping-pong ball.  I believe in 'fairness' &  I try to listen & review
other peoples creations whenever I can & comment accordingly. I have done much,travelled worldwide
& turned down a 'signing' in the past.  Why  You might ask?  because  I'm not doing it for fame,money or uplifting reviews...I do it cause  I LOVE IT :)  I am like every musician,songwriter & singer & know &
acknowledge people are at different levels in time.. I also believe The music itself reaches out more than the person creating it & I am one amongst many  who  just do it & dont think I'm anybody gifted,special or talented.  In fact  I am The lowest rung on the ladder & its better to climb then
not be able to go any lower? YOU  really are very very kind &  I bless You to a long,happy & healthy life
&  yes   Your words have touched my heart & I will remember them forever.
                See I'm lost for words         or......I lost four words  somewhere!  ;D

Verlon?   Why this song not one of your favourites   You naughty boy !   ;D
              Anyway   Immense & immeasurable thanx'z  VERLON YOU ARE THE STAR!

See!       Somebody  Lov'z  meeeeeeeeeeeeee!         Yippeeeeeeeeeee  STYLUS :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 12:00:06 AM »
You're right of course.....you are unique, the one and only, Stylus! (marvin couldn't emulate you if he tried!)

;D My dad always said : son! (He didnt know my name) You always sing in Your own voice as
emulating others dont work!  & I have sung how I actually sound. Marvin has been influential but I would not say I had much of his music...just  heard it through the Grapewine  in the clubs. I am more
dynamic with vocals live than when recording...I just do like a guide vocals...I used to be noted for
high notes.       Poor Marvin couldnt emulate anyone with a bullet from his dad.........sad. :-[

My dad   also  used to say  Youre wastin' your time on that bit of wood !  I used to pull faces &
  mumbled......''I'll  bladdee  show you!  dad ( I didnt know his name  either  ;D ;D ;D ;D

And I do love you as well as your guitar, in fact your guitar would be nothing without you!!  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D      
                What if I'm nothing without my guitar..........?  lol.
You're a trip Stylus and I love you for it :) :) you are so forthcoming...you wear your heart on your sleeve :) :) there's got to be a song in all this, and if you don't use it I would like to :) :) CS
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:18:08 PM by crystalsuzy »

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »
Suze!   
          You can use it........& suze it  & are most welcome....I might do 'My Heart is like a Sieve'

No only kidding  ;D  On a serious note...( everyone stands back in amazement &  thinks Thank god for that)  I am the way I am  because  Life really is far too short . Dont want to go into detail  but trust me it really is...I dont waste a second people should  Say do things now  dont leave for later &
Hold back.  Getting back on music....Music is my  expression. Music  allows me to  express myself in a total kind of way  & amongst the love songs  I've done 'Take me Higher'  which is  end it all time of crisis  & others like' Already in Hell'  which  kind of answers back to  whomever said: do good & go up there....Do bad   go down there.  So Already in hell  says  do what you like   I'm already  where I'm heading  ;D   I really think that song/music is a legacy  &  want to leave something behind.
              Thanx'z  Suze      About time I did a NEW song He,he,he      Hug'zzz  lov ya 2  :)

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 06:32:27 PM »
You are crazy Stylus or craaaayyyyzzzzeee as you might say!. ;D ;). If you could bottle your energy and enthusiasm you would make a fortune.  ;D Keep up the good work and keep us smiling! ;D 8)
Cheers
Jamie

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 07:56:19 PM »

Hi Jamie  Thanx'z for that ... appreciated   I have already bottled my energy ( itz in champagne bottles all over the world........I dont know about 'lucrative'  but I made a mint   It has the letters
P.O.L.O   on it  god knowz wat it meanz?
                      I'm glad yer smilin'   Its something  I like doin'            Cheerzzzz  Stylus :)

benjo

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 08:27:19 PM »
hey stylus,

man chilled me right out,
sweet tune mate job well done as usual

you've got it,  tony.

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »
Stylus,
Lilting and relaxed. Lovely the tinkling pianos and your guitar.
My main though was around the mix, the backing track and bass seem a bits distant and the components for me don't all sit well enough together to really show the song off to its best.
Chilled
 :) :)
Neil

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:21:24 AM by Neil C »
songwriter of no repute..

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2013, 02:01:55 PM »
hey stylus,

man chilled me right out,
sweet tune mate job well done as usual

you've got it,  tony.

Thanx'z  Tony    Alway'zzz  Appreciated          Stylus  :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
Ello  Neil

Thanx'z 4 Reviewin  ma song  :)   The bass seem'z  diztant  as I played it in the toilet
just for ambience & resonance  &  If you believe that then I'm the greatest Mixer  on the planet!

Mr         or even  .........MIXER  STYLUS   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanx'z  bud  You made a narrow bloke  wider......... ;D ;D ;D

PeeJay

• Platinum Album
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »
Hi Stylus,

I really liked this.

A mellow groove and a bit of a tearjerker!

Nice one,

Phil.
I don't know what i'm doing but i do it anyway.

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 01:30:53 PM »
Peejay

Thanx'z n appreciation  Very much indebted for kindness  Please invite me to your castle for a cup of tea!   ;D

Cheerzzzzz  Bud   :)

People like you make my day.......even at night!    ;D