Introduction - Tobias Wilson Music

• 1 Replies

TWMusic

• Busker
    • Tobias Wilson Music
« on: February 12, 2024, 12:44:32 PM »
Hello folks - Newbie here.
I'm a full-time professional songwriter and producer based in Staffordshire UK. I've been a musician all my life and I officially started my business in 2016 when I started to get real traction selling my services through freelancing sites like Fiverr. 90% of my income today still comes via Fiverr - which has been pretty life changing for me.
I mainly work with the USA country genre, taking lyrics from amateur singer songwriters and working closely with them to develop and produce their song into radio ready tracks. I am a multi instrumentalist but I suppose most of my session work focusses on pedal steel guitar and dobro. I very much prefer to work with real instruments!

I'm hopeless at creating lyrics from scratch but I often have to work with clients to mould their lyrics (sometimes ramblings!) into a usable format with consistent rhyming schemes etc. I'm passionate about working in partnership with my clients, often using zoom meetings to chat and work in real time on their productions.

That's the intro over really - i have joined the forum so that I can pick up any tips and tricks from the wealth of experience on here and also to offer what expertise I can. If anyone is particularly interested in freelancing on Fiverr then let me know - I'm a bit of an old hand at it now.

Looking forward to engaging with you all.

Best wishes,
Toby
www.tobiaswilsonmusic.com

Theresa

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 07:09:14 PM »
Welcome @TWMusic !
I myself am kinda new here in this forumt, but I have enjoyed every second of it. People here are very kind and helpfull and full of great ideas and skills.
I hope you find it here just as fun and helpfull as I did. And I am looking forward to see hear and read your stuff!
I myself am very interested in lyrics, so I am very hyped over it.