Under Siege

• 19 Replies

Vintage54

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »

Hi Neil,

Very relaxing after a hard day in the shafts, glass of wine, headrest, you get the picture. Really nice feel, soft guitar tone throughout and in the fade just wonderful. Nice set of lyrics also from your collaborator. The style certainly fits your voice.

Chilled
                            Vintage54

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
Hi Neil,

Slinky - that's the word to describe this. Fab sounding recording and your lovely electric lead is a joy. Nice relaxed vocals and the melody sits well with the lyrics which are great BTW. A very enjoyable listen.

M

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 03:00:34 PM »
kevin - thanks for your feedback. Miss away, theres alway more to come, hope your summer is good

Vintage - nice to hear from you and your great feedback, I'll get the bottle next time

Alan, slinky thats good for jazz and delighted with the way it turned out. And you're right they are a great set of lyrics.
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 03:46:03 PM »
Hi Neil, great jazzy feel to this one and the style suits your vocal. Love the guitar tones and lead lines and really liked the bass sound too. Really good stuff! I'm a sucker for jazzy chords so sounded great to me....
Cheers
Jamie

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2017, 09:04:16 AM »
Beautiful sound, here, Neil!
Great song, man.........love the vibe....singing is good.......all the performances are slick.
Very cooool  8)
                                 -Tom
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee