Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Works in Progress

Producing and that stuff

<< < (2/2)

Theresa:
That is good to know @pompeyjazz ! I really liked it so I hope to use it for a long long time.

I see, thanks @rightly ! I have always been curious about cubase, but sadly it is outside my $$$. But it looks dope! I will play around, and take a look on limiters which I didn't check into yet.

rightly:

--- Quote from: Theresa on February 08, 2024, 07:48:06 PM ---That is good to know @pompeyjazz ! I really liked it so I hope to use it for a long long time.

I see, thanks @rightly ! I have always been curious about cubase, but sadly it is outside my $$$. But it looks dope! I will play around, and take a look on limiters which I didn't check into yet.

--- End quote ---

Well cubase
Like reaper, pro-tools, logic, Ableton  & others
Theyre all top daws.
 I'd say the best is the one you're familiar with.
 (And avoid getting tied up in talk with those who obsess about gear. 😆)

The best is to have a good song and passion.
Learn the technical stuff, with a mind to tighten the workflow.

There's not much to limiters but yeah. Know them.
I tend to get hyperfocused for hours.
It's fun but at some point, i cant be sure of what's good and what's not.
A smoothe workflow is the thing. 

cowparsleyman:
@Theresa - Welcome to production, just keep doing stuff, you'll learn a lot on the way,I've found that the more you do the more the $$$ are found, and the more one can do, so watch a few videos,ask loads of questions here, (we'll always help)

The main thing is a great song doesn't need great production, it just benefits from it, was Rock around the clock  played on the best HiFi systems? nope crappy radios the size of a Kelvinator fridge...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version