konalavadome

Sebandme - Just the way you are Remix

• 15 Replies

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 12:15:22 PM »
Thanks again for all that took the time to listen.

@Jamie  - I wouldn't know about Oasis, I don't really know their stuff except the obvious hits.

@MichaelA - Cheers Michael - That's exactly how I heard it - fragile sweet and soaring, I didn't hear it as commercial though, but I get that now. I wish it for @Sebandme that he does get some fame and fortune for his works.

@adamfarr - Right from the start I thought there could be a few more hooks, guitar licks that folks can sing along to, and would want to hear when played live...You're right about the final chorus, but I think it's OK for now, might be good enough as a demo to a Label - maybe if Seb tracks another vocal line I'll remix it.

@pompeyjazz - Sure is Man, how's your French?

@5 guys named Lars - Yeah, 'tis a good song, like many of his. So often it's space you leave that makes a song special, I love space in a song, My ears can'rt stand having too much going on at the same time in the same place, that's why I didn't dig classical music for so long, it's all kicking off, but a string quartet, or Prokofiev's Classical symphony - now that's a work of Art.

Anyway, thanks again for all your comments