konalavadome

WORDS FAIL ME drum comp song

• 17 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
Great, trippy sound...not that I would know what that means.  :P  Interesting lyric. For me, this would be "mood music". Or ti would be perfect if I made a movie out of one of my dreams and used this for the music theme. Intriguing and original.

ScottLevi

• Platinum Album
  • Keep on Trucking
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »

Nice yo see some of your material pop up, and in all honesty you hooked me in with the title straight away. Short powerful lines on the lyrics reinforce that - like when people say rockstars take hours to look like they've just come out of bed - is how this lyric comes accross - effortless attitude and genius.

Trying to get these reviews done before conking out with a smoke, but will be back 'specially for a second level of appreciated post-medication later as there's plenty of levels of drift into ;)

Took it completely your own direction and can see how you've really embraced the drums into the loving arms of the rest. Have to give those vocals a shout-out too.

Hope you keep at it dude, the world might fail you but it needs yah music.

All the best,
Scott.

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 02:24:57 PM »
Hi Nooms, love it, you always have an original slant. A bit of a mix of Radiohead, Roxy Music, Japan and a few others, brilliant. Great imagination!
Cheers
Jamie