Misunderstood

• 2 Replies

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
  • https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/
« on: April 20, 2024, 03:00:01 PM »
Since this is a England site , it seems right
This is done , it be to much pressure to get another song done for radio
I don't wanna cut into my time on  I'm not catching fish on this lake , I think i'm cursed

I had a hard time understanding Alan with the british accent on the phone , But we got thru it

Hi Elvis,

Good to speak with you yesterday.

Here’s confirmation of your Artist Promotion Package, and details of what we need to get it up and running for you…..

It’s a long email as it details everything involved. But, towards the end, there’s a handy checklist of what we need….

On Air

* We will play "Fly With Angels" at least six times a day for four weeks between May 6th and June 2nd  inclusive. Please send me the song.

Our presenters will talk about your track when it appears in their show. For this we require some info to pass on to them – it could be about the song, the album, you as an artist and whatever else you would like us to mention when we play your music. Simply email it to me.
Please send me any artwork associated with the song as this can be displayed in our online player and app when the song is played.

We will make a page for you on our website. For this we need…

At least one picture - you may send more
Some biography-type text
We can add as many links to the page too so feel free to give us a list. They may include Your website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Bandcamp, Soundcloud etc

Examples of other artist pages to give you an idea can be found here…

https://ukcountryradio.com/artists

The Video

Please send me the YouTube link to the video of your song if there is one We can embed this in your web page, and we will also post the video on our Facebook and Twitter approximately half way through the Promotion Package.

Our Online Music Store

* If "Fly With Angels" is available on a physical CD - album or EP - then we can put it on sale in our Online Music Store. We need to know the price you would like to sell it for. This should include postage costs. A photo of the album cover is required. You may also wish to provide a one or two-sentence description of the album, or we can make this ourselves. Here is how the store works….

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 11:56:00 PM »
I don't think you're cursed at all. I think you're blessed and I can see no reason why your music shouldn't get the recognition it deserves. I don't know how things will work out for you, but in your shoes I'd be more than happy with what I'm creating. Another great song here. :)

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
  • https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 12:18:02 AM »
Well see with radio play in May
the curse meant not catching fish Chris , Just a joke . I moved on a lake a week ago
This guy is giving me radio play also on this song.

Dan Crall - Station Manager, Program Director, DJ Coordinator
KORC Community Radio for Corvallis - 105.9 FM or korcfm.com