Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

That House

(1/4) > >>

moraamarolaloba:
I don't know if it happens to you too but Spring brings me aromas from other years, maybe it's the smells carried by the wind... sometimes it smells like the sea, and I live very far from its blue, sometimes like grass. fresh, to flowers full of water, to earth that awakens, to life as always... And it is with that breath that I have made this song-spokenword-mora style hahaha
I gave it a very simple instrumentation moving around the rhythm and the story, I think it has an interesting sound. In the final instrumental part I let my hair down and... this is the result

pompeyjazz:
You are absolutely right @moraamarolaloba The spring does seem to bring back memories and aromas of previous years. I’m not sure that you would like the aroma of the sea near to me recently after the amount of detritus that has been deposited into the Ocean. This one is really atmospheric. The spoken word works very well and I love that bass drum like a heartbeat. Always original and different you are Mora 😀

moraamarolaloba:
Vaya! Yes, I know what you say about the sea filled with detritus... We are so inconsciente!
Muchas gracias for your nice comment, glad to see you here, the forum works in a rare way... but this is what it is, changes of all kinds in all of us, right?
My nose remember the smell of many seas, all of them deep, clean and blue.
@pompeyjazz

Elvis Nash:
Hey Mora
Yeah we destroy the planet , Elon Musk might save us
Well anyway good lyric vid ticking the feel good boxes

moraamarolaloba:

--- Quote from: Elvis Nash on May 08, 2024, 03:20:28 PM ---Hey Mora
Yeah we destroy the planet , Elon Musk might save us
Well anyway good lyric vid ticking the feel good boxes

--- End quote ---

hahaha Elon Musk... but coming back to the poem, thank you Elvis, I appreciate your words and ideas very much!!
Stay well @Elvis Nash

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version