konalavadome

Jigsaw

• 18 Replies

GuitarArt1980

• Open Mic
    • Shapes & Faces
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »
I like where this song is heading. I even dig the lofi sound of this recording, which I'd be careful not to lose too much of if/when you do a "proper" recording.

First thing that I noted was I think you can shorten this by 2 minutes easily and have a much stronger song.

Your voice is great and I had no issues with your English. However, there are some awkward lines in the lyrics that I think could use some rewording ("time" is used twice in consecutive lines) (the line about clutching your neck makes it sound like she's choking you (or maybe she is? ;)

Overall, I really dug the raw/honest feel of this.

Good job!
Please like and share my band at www.facebook.com/shapesandfaces

saver

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 01:09:08 AM »
hi Joaquin ,  i have just listened to your song and i have to say that as others already said the song is too long . we have something in common in fact english ain't my first language either , by the way i'm italian and i noticed vicky could not understand the lyric the "air is filled with truth" , well it must be a cultural thing i guess because i understand perfectly what you meant to say in that line , maybe because we both have latin languages and are very close culturally , sometimes in my lyrics i tend write that way too and english natives find it hard to grasb the meaning . musically i have to be honest it is not my genre and i can not judge it , all i can say is you sung it with passion and emotions so and it is a big plusto the whole track . pues , bien hecho amigo , siguas asi . saludos desde italia  :)

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »
... i noticed vickyi could not understand the lyric the "air is filled with truth" , well it must be a cultural thing i guess because i understand perfectly what you meant to say in that line
It's also possible I am just too dense to get it unless you hit me over the head with a 2x4. ;D

Muso1070

• Open Mic
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 10:10:24 PM »
Hey great tune Joaquin i like the tone off the guitar and your voice reminds me of one of those upbeat avicii numbers, god stuff!!  ;)