konalavadome

Greetings from Liverpool, England!

• 2 Replies

Graemepryce

• Busker
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:12:58 PM »
Hi!

My name is Graeme Pryce. I live just outside Liverpool in England.

I've been playing the guitar since I was 16 and started playing the keyboard a little after that.

I've always been a bit of an analogue-ist and most of what I have written and recorded has been on 4 / 6 track analogue machines. I'm just trying to start moving over to digital now. Especially as you can barely get decent cassette tapes anywhere now!

I've got a few tunes on YouTube and would really appreciate any views or subscribers / comments. I'll always return the favour and I love hearing tunes that ordinary people have written who aren't trying to be the next X factor sensation or something.

I've long since given up on being famous or making living from my music but a bit of busking can sometimes go down well.

Only thing is, I'm just too obsessed with writing my own stuff and i hardly know any covers. lol

Anyway - this is a link to my playlist of most of my stuff that is on YouTube. Hope you like it.

THANKS ALL!

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 09:24:05 PM »
Hi Graeme,

welcome to the forum, pull up a seat and make your self at home. its a great forum and everyone's friendly. I'll have a listen  to your songs tomorrow.

Keith

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
Hi Greame

Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us. I hope you enjoy being part of our supportive and fun community :)

Tone
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l