Wild Man In The Woods

• 18 Replies

LostBoy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2020, 09:47:06 PM »
Wow! Well I was not expecting that John, but I loved it! Rapping and everything!🎶🎶🎶👊🏻🎶🎶🎶 the only thing I would change lyrically is the “natural made mask”. It ain’t bad, but could something else “sing” better? maybe, maybe not....I quickly googled trees and bushes in UK woods....and saw “Conifer”?? “The man in the conifer mask” it would def sing better BUT might not be what you see in your head....dunno...just a thought, no biggie.

Great job jumping out of your comfort zone dude!😄🎶👊🏻🎶

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 08:42:56 AM »
Wow!  What just hit my ears!  I loved the synth lines and the verses, especially the last two lines of each one, really catchy.  Have to say that they were so good that they were too good to follow and I felt the chorus was not as strong.  Not that it was bad, just overshadowed by the verse.

Good stuff though John.
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 11:47:08 AM »
@pompeyjazz,

Another slice of retro pop.  I’d say that this style with the synth backing compliments your vocal really well.  It helps it to sit the vocal track in the mix.  I know it’s synth driven but can’t help wonder if there is space for the legendary Pompey guitar chords. 

Great work my friend!

Paul

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »
Alright, whoever gave him the keys to the keyboard room please step forward!  >:( >:(
This was a surprise but once I had recovered from the initial shock I deffo dig this! Your vocals with this kind of backing should not really work but man they fit like hand in glove. Think this one of your top 3 in my book. I'd drop the laser sweeps but other than production is spot on. Well, maybe a little more bottom end?