Song Writers Needed

• 10 Replies

xandaried

• Busker
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:28:08 PM »
Hi, new to forum. I put an Ad out recently on the ISA and you wouldn't believe the trash people have been sending me! I am looking for a decent songwriter - I can provide lyrics but I need catchy pop/rock/hip-hop style song writers that could fit someone like JLS or Jessie J - The stuff I was getting I think was too old for Neil Diamond  :-\

Send me links to anything you have already worked on; these will be produced professionally for a young male vocal group and of course you will receive credit and standard royalties. 

mihkay

• Platinum Album
  • Tune first....Lyrics long, long way second.
    • Mihkay Demos
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 09:28:44 PM »
You could always try listening to the stuff here and seeing if anything takes your fancy?  ;)
I have no authority or standing here, only opinions. :-)

xandaried

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
You could always try listening to the stuff here and seeing if anything takes your fancy?  ;)

Sorry new to the site... where is here???

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 10:51:37 PM »
Sorry new to the site... where is here???
Head over to the reviews forum to hear our members' songs :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Arturo Boyero

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »
Hey, here you can check out some of my lyrics. If you like them and want to colaborate, I'd be more than glad.

Best of lucks!

&feature=g-upl
Now the light is dimming, but we're glowing from within. We are shiny.

Nige M

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
Hi. I wrote this catchy pop song last year and left it in my bag. My daughter then needed a song for a school project so we changed the lyrics and recorded it. Happy to let you have the original lyrics with the song...the original theme being about a late teens/early 20s young man who is having a great day...just because.
Take a listen here and if you like it let me now and I'll get the original lyrics across to you. NM

AxelF

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »
Hallo

I'm new to this site, and not the most technically adept so apologies if this doesn't work: via the link you should be able to hear a song called 'Lovesick' - it's sung by a female soloist but actually could work for - in fact probably better suits - a male group. The recording needs more swing and pace (it should have a kind of Motown flavour). See what you think. Good luck!

A

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?pid=1352008&ac=now&owner=569180802

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »
The link plays "ever bound to you"...which was quite nice considering the way it was sung....the girls got a nice voice..i could happily listen to her...but she needs to get going with volume...

Bernski

• Busker
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
Hi, new to forum. I put an Ad out recently on the ISA and you wouldn't believe the trash people have been sending me! I am looking for a decent songwriter - I can provide lyrics but I need catchy pop/rock/hip-hop style song writers that could fit someone like JLS or Jessie J - The stuff I was getting I think was too old for Neil Diamond  :-\

Send me links to anything you have already worked on; these will be produced professionally for a young male vocal group and of course you will receive credit and standard royalties. 
Hi. I wrote this catchy pop song last year and left it in my bag. My daughter then needed a song for a school project so we changed the lyrics and recorded it. Happy to let you have the original lyrics with the song...the original theme being about a late teens/early 20s young man who is having a great day...just because.
Take a listen here and if you like it let me now and I'll get the original lyrics across to you. NM

Really catchy tune Love it, Regards Bernski

AxelF

• Busker
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »
Mmmn, not the track I had in mind for xandaried....'Love sick' should be on same link...if he/she's still there/looking.

Best
A

ktmmusicals

• Busker
  • Not everything tastes nice
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 05:25:16 PM »
try ktmmusicals soundcloud
i have many powerful melodies there .add your own lyrics ltr sought too.
kx :o