the great unknown

• 18 Replies

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 09:07:51 AM »
oh blimey - I am not sure how this thread got here? I am really sorry songsthatcry - I was genuinely trying to be helpful and really did not mean to cause any upset or offence - really sorry.

I think it would be really great if you were to post your songs again so others could review them - they most likely have much more sophisticated equipment than me.

I hope you can accept my apology and repost. Kindest regards. BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying

Dutchbeat

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 12:09:21 PM »
yes, i wanted to listen, but comments like that of Nighthawk and others can only be helpful...

anyway keep on going Songsthatcry, and hope you repost when you get the level up a bit

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »
I didn`t delete the song because i was upset at what was said,but for other reasons that i won`t explain now...To me it sounds loud and clear...when i click on the file! so i`m at a loss to explain why others can`t hear....so if they couldn't i removed it.and may re-submit later........
`

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »
I didn`t delete the song because i was upset at what was said,but for other reasons that i won`t explain now...To me it sounds loud and clear...when i click on the file! so i`m at a loss to explain why others can`t hear....so if they couldn't i removed it.and may re-submit later........
`

.. it might just be my 'gasspowerd' computer playing up again in that case STC?? I really think it would be worth you popping them up again, that being the case - I hope you decide to do so.... BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying