Female Singer in south wales looking for a songwriter

• 2 Replies

Haylzt_28

• Busker
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
Hi there, thanks for reading this :)

My name is Hayley and im just starting out on the circut as a solo artist in pubs/clubs etc.

What i really want to do is record some songs of my own, rather than covering other artists. Then hopefuly get myself, and the songs noticed.

So if anyone is interested in working with me please contact me :)

Haylzt_28@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers :)

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 02:37:29 PM »
Hi Hayley

Welcome to our friendly little forum. Have a trawl through the forum over the next few days or whenever you have time, and see what the other members are up to. Get a feel for who's writing the kind of stuff you think you could perform, and maybe approach them to see if they want to collaborate?

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Jennibean

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
Hi Hayley, good to meet somebody looking for me!!  :) I would love it if you read my posts. I have had such an awesome response from some of the members . I am very new to the forum so nothing quite finished yet, but you can have carte blanche. I not sure of your genre,   playing in pubs/clubs? Are you a Lady Gaga, Madonna, David Guetta  ….:)whatever, I can write whatever you want. I have a vast general knowledge and have so much to write about. I’m talented and living to grow.
I live in South Africa but have a daughter who lives on St Mary's Island just outside London haven’t seen her in 5 years. So need to get over there as soon as possible!
Jennibean